Congressman Michael Turner

Representing the 10th District of Ohio

Help with Federal Agencies

One of the most important things I do as a U.S. Representative is help people with federal problems. Although I cannot override the decisions made by a federal agency, I can often intervene on a person's behalf to answer questions, find solutions, or just cut through the red tape. Below you will find a list of agencies that I can help you with. 

However, regardless of which agency you need help with, I need a completed privacy authorization form to comply with the provisions of the Privacy Act. Please click here for a digital version of the privacy authorization form, and click here for a printable version of the privacy authorization form and then fax or mail to the Dayton District Office. Please note that if you fill out the online privacy release, submission of the form does not guarantee we are opening a case, and you may be required to fill out an additional, agency-specific release form.

Which agency do you need help with? 

Education Department 

FCC - Federal Communications Commission 

Housing and Urban Development 

U.S. Citizenship and Immigration Services 

Internal Revenue Service 

Department of Labor 



Office of Personnel Management 

Passport Service 

Postal Service 

Social Security Administration 

State Department - Visas 

Department of Veteran's Affairs