Congressman Michael Turner

Representing the 10th District of Ohio

Internal Revenue Service

Where can I get IRS forms? 

Who can I talk to about problems like liens, back taxes, penalties, etc.?  The best resource for general IRS information is the agency’s official website:

Please contact the Dayton office at (937) 225-2843 for assistance with the IRS.