Congressman Michael Turner

Representing the 10th District of Ohio

Medals Awarded

How can I get the medals I was awarded during my service but never received? 

Military medals are also an issue handled primarily through the National Personnel Records Center in St. Louis. In most cases, it is faster to get medals if you work through a congressional office. If you are owed medals from your service, just fill out this Authorization Form and fax or mail it to my district office. Once I receive this information from you, I will be back in touch with you regarding any other paperwork that might be required to send the request to the proper officials. Questions? Call my office.