Congressman Michael Turner

Representing the 10th District of Ohio

Medicare Card

I lost my Medicare card. How do I get a new one? 

If you lose your card, contact your local Social Security office at 1-800-Medicare or visit the Medicare website immediately to get a new one. 

Please protect your Medicare card just as you would a credit card. Your Medicare card in the wrong hands can be used to submit fraudulent claims. 

Medicare Web Site 

Social Security Administration