U.S. Passport Service
Before visiting a foreign country, you should ensure that all your travel concerns are addressed. Here are a few of the most common questions my office receives that deal with passports:
- Getting started with U.S. Passports
- How long will it take to get my passport?
- Apply for a Passport
- Renew your Passport by Mail
- Report or Replace a Lost or Stolen U.S. Passport
- Correct or Change Passport Information
- How’s my application doing?
- Phone Number for the Passport Center: 1-877-487-2778
If you are deaf or hearing impaired, you can call 1-888-874-7793)
- Email the Passport Center
If you would like my help with Passport issue, please contact the Dayton office at (937) 225-2843 for assistance.