Congressman Michael Turner

Representing the 10th District of Ohio

Update Address

I recently moved to another state? How do I update my address with Medicare? 

To protect you and ensure your receipt of your benefits, please let your Social Security office know that your address has changed. 

The number for the Social Security Administration is 1-800-772-1213.