Congressman Michael Turner

Representing the 10th District of Ohio

Department of Veteran's Affairs

Veterans Administration 

Here are a few of the most commonly asked questions concerning the Veterans Administration: 

How can I get a copy of my military records (discharge, medical, etc.)? 

How can I get the medals I was awarded during my service but never received? 

How can I get help with my VA claim or appeal? 

Department of Veteran's Affairs Web Site 

If you would like my help with a VA matter, please print out my Authorization Form and contact my office.