I want to serve my constituents in any way I can. Whether you need help with a federal agency, are trying to find out if federal grants are available for your project, or are considering applying to a service academy. I hope all the information in this section will be helpful. Below you will find information on how the process works, how I can help, and the contact information for my Dayton office if you would like to speak with a caseworker.
Starting the Process
Regardless of which agency you need help with, first you will need a completed privacy authorization form to comply with the provisions of the Privacy Act of 1974 in order to initiate correspondence. Please complete the form and submit it to my district office via fax at (937) 225-2752 or mail your completed form to 120 West 3rd Street, Suite 305 Dayton, Ohio 45402.
Once I receive your completed privacy authorization form and obtain written consent the process of opening a casefile can begin.
- Department of Labor
- Department of Veteran's Affairs
- Education Department
- FCC - Federal Communications Commission
- Federal Job Postings
- Help with Federal Grants
- Housing and Urban Development
- Internal Revenue Service
- Obtaining a Federal Document
- Office of Personnel Management
- Passport Service
- Presidential Greetings
- Postal Service
- Service Academy Nominations
- Social Security Administration
- State Department - Visas
- Student Loans and Educational Financial Aid
- U.S. Citizenship and Immigration Services
- U.S. Passports