Before visiting a foreign country, you should ensure that all your travel concerns are addressed. The State Department can help answer questions about traveling abroad. Here are a few of the most common questions my office receives that deal with this agency:
- I will be traveling to the Middle East next month. How can I find out if it is safe for me to go?
- With the situation in the Middle East changing on a daily basis, you should check with the State Department to find out the most current public information available before traveling to the region.
- Find out detailed, updated information on travel warnings and public information
- I will be going abroad this summer with my family. Will we need certain vaccinations?
- Many countries require travelers to get vaccines against certain diseases.
- Find out if your travel plans require a vaccination
- I will be traveling to several countries this summer. I've got a passport, but are there any other entry requirements that I need to be aware of?
- Every country's entry requirements can be different. You should inquire about entry visas for each country you will be visiting.
- Department of State's Bureau of Consular Affairs has information on entry requirements
If you would like my help with State Department issue, please print out my Authorization Form and fax or mail it to my office.