Before visiting a foreign country, you should ensure that all your travel concerns are addressed. Here are a few of the most common questions my office receives that deal with passports: 

  • How can I renew my existing passport? 
    • If you already have a passport that is not damaged, was issued in the past 15 years, was received after your 16th birthday, and has your same name, you can apply for a passport renewal by mail. 
    • Find more detailed information
  • I can't wait for the normal 10-13 week processing time of my application. Can I request an expedite? 

If you would like my help with Passport issue, please contact the Dayton office at (937) 225-2843 for assistance.